Hello! Thank you for participating in our Donation Program with ZEISS in effort to keep our doctors and nurses safe from COVID19. We are happy to inform you that your glasses are ready to ship, kindly fill out your shipping address and agree to our Terms and Condition, then you will receive a tracking number within 3 business days. We hope you will enjoy your new glasses and stay safe!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Eligibility: This Offer is open only to those who sign up at NominationForm and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. This Offer is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. ThisOffer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Offer Overview: The Offer is intended to provide eyewear to people on the frontline of COVID-19 efforts, specifically doctors, nurses, and medical professionals from hospitals and urgent care centers. BROOKLYN SPECTACLES and ZEISS will deliver eyewear to qualifying Recipients, on a first-come-first-served basis, while supplies last. Submissions must fulfill all Offer requirements listed herein or on the Nomination Form, as specified, to be eligible for the nominated Recipient to receive eyeglasses. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the specified rules or requirements may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BROOKLYN SPECTACLES and ZEISS. You are responsible for obtaining any and all consents in writing necessary from the Recipient to permit the use of the Recipient’s name and contact information by BROOKLYN SPECTACLES and ZEISS in the manner set forth in these Rules, including the delivery of eyeglasses to the Recipient’s address.
4. Entries: You must provide the information requested. You may not make more than one nomination, including by using multiple email addresses,identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you make multiple nominations, or use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion ofBROOKLYN SPECTACLES.
5. No standard warranties, remakes, or repairs are eligible for the frames or lenses. No health insurance or vision insurance plans may be used for reimbursement for cash or combined with the Offer. No product returns or exchanges are applicable with the products in this Offer. The lens offer is only valid on clear, polycarbonate material lenses: non-prescription plano lenses or single vision lenses (distance or reading), and prescription that is within range ofZEISS’s product availability. Offer not valid for prescription that’s outside of product availability, sunglasses, bifocal or progressive lenses.
6. Delivery: BROOKLYN SPECTACLES and ZEISS shall have no liability for any Recipient’s failure to receive the order or any lost orders during shipments. If an order cannot be delivered to you after attempts by carrier service, the order can be forfeited without any re-delivery. BROOKLYN SPECTACLES and ZEISS shall have no liability whatsoever to the Recipient for any aspect of delivered orders.